This Creamy No Bake Peanut Butter Pie has is so easy to make! It’s got layers of chocolate pudding and a cream cheese peanut butter combo on a buttery Oreo crust. It’s finished off with a light whipped topping and chocolate shavings!
Peanut Butter Pie
This No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie has been my go-to dessert recipe for years, it’s SO easy to make and everyone always loves it. The ingredients are simple and every layer is irresistible! It’s really fun to get creative with topping ideas for this, but you can’t go wrong with chocolate shavings. 😉 Here’s how it’s made:
How to Make It
See recipe card below this post for ingredient quantities and full instructions.
Combine melted butter and crushed Oreos. Spread them on the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch casserole dish and press down to form a crust.
Beat together softened cream cheese, peanut butter, 1/2 of the Cool Whip, and powdered sugar until well combined. Spread it over the Oreo crust.
Combine cold milk and Instant pudding and prepare according to package instructions. Spread over the whipped peanut butter layer once set. Top with remaining Cool Whip and chill for 1 hour prior to serving. (You can also serve it the next day.)
- This recipe can be made 1 day ahead of time. I wouldn’t make it sooner than that, as the pudding may start to give off some liquid.
- To make this without peanut butter, try my Oreo Delight recipe.
- You can always wait and add a dollop of Cool Whip onto the slices right before serving if the top of the casserole dish is getting full.
- Additional topping options over the Cool Whip include crumbled Oreos, shaved chocolate, chocolate syrup, chocolate chips, or strawberries.
- Store in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Tools For This Recipe
(Amazon affiliate links)- Check out all of my kitchen essentials here.
Try These Next
Get My Free Meal Plan
Tried This Recipe?
Leave a review, I love hearing your feedback! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 package Oreo cookies, regular or double stuffed
- ¾ stick butter, melted
- 16 oz. Cool Whip
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 5.9 oz. instant chocolate pudding
- 3 cups milk, or as indicated on pudding package
- Set about 5 aside if you’d like to top yours with crumbled Oreos.
- Pulse the Oreos finely in a food processor until they form fine crumbs. (You can also crush them by hand.)
- In a large bowl, mix together the melted butter and the Oreo crumbs.
- Spread the Oreo mixture onto the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch pan and press down to form a firm crust.
- Beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth.
- Add half of the Cool Whip along with the peanut butter and powdered sugar. Beat on medium-high until smooth. Spread it over the Oreo crust.
- Combine the cold milk and instant pudding and prepare it according to package instructions. Spread it over the pie once set. Top with remaining Cool Whip.
- Decorate the top with crumbled Oreos or chocolate shavings.
- Best if chilled for a couple of hours prior to serving.