No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
This Creamy No Bake Peanut Butter Pie has is so easy to make! It’s got layers of chocolate pudding and a cream cheese peanut butter combo on a buttery Oreo crust. It’s finished off with a light whipped topping and chocolate shavings!
Can you really an extra creamy peanut butter pie? With chocolate? That you don’t have to bake? I think not. Especially because you can’t mess this recipe up. Seriously, I challenge you.
This is a variation of another dessert that I love making, Oreo Delight, (essentially the same thing without the peanut butter). Apparently I really enjoy Oreo crusts with different flavors of whipped deliciousness on top. I’m only human after all.
(Um, how cute are these marble plates?!)
- Oreo Cookies
- Cool Whip
- Cream Cheese
- Peanut Butter
- Powdered Sugar
- Chocolate Instant Pudding
Can You Make This Ahead of Time?
Yes. This is a great dessert recipe to make the night before you plan to serve it. I wouldn’t recommend making it any sooner than that as you run the risk of the pudding giving off a little bit of liquid.
How Long is it Good For?
Peanut Butter Pie is best if eaten within 3 days in the refrigerator or 3 months in the freezer.
Try These Next!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 package Oreo cookies*, Set about 5 aside if you’d like to top yours with crumbled Oreos
- ¾ stick butter, melted
- 16 oz. Cool Whip
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners/powdered sugar
- 1 package chocolate instant pudding, 5.9 oz.
- 2 ¾ cups milk
- Pulse the Oreos finely in a food processor until they form fine crumbs. (You can also choose to crush them by hand.)
- In a large bowl, mix together the melted butter and the Oreo crumbs.
- Spread the Oreo mixture onto the bottom of a (8 x 11 inch) pan and press down to form a firm crust. (Other pan sizes will work, your layers will just be thinner or thicken depending on the size.)
- Using an electric mixture, combine one of the (8 oz.) Cool Whip tubs, the cream cheese, peanut butter, and the powdered sugar. Beat on medium-high until smooth.
- Spread the peanut butter layer over the Oreo crust.
- Make the instant pudding according to package instructions. Once set, add this on top of the peanut butter layer.
- Use the remaining tub of Cool Whip to create the final top layer.
- Top with crumbled Oreos or chocolate shavings. (I used a vegetable peeler and Hershey kisses to make my chocolate shavings, be creative!)
- Best if chilled for a couple of hours prior to serving.