This creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing recipe is easy to make and has simple, healthy ingredients and the best combination of flavors!
Be sure to try my Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing next!
It’s amazing what a homemade salad dressing can do to make a salad taste like restaurant quality. (And bonus, I had all of these ingredients in my fridge already.)
Luckily, this Cilantro Lime Dressing is healthy, and goes so well on top of almost any kind of salad! (Particularly Southwest Salad, which I’ll be posting later this week!)
So there are only 8 ingredients in this thing, and almost all of them have substitution options, so let’s get into it!
How to Make Cilantro Lime Dressing
- A food processor may be used to combine the ingredients for this dressing. For a smoother consistency, I recommend a Nutri Ninja or Nutribullet.
- I like to use plain whole yogurt when I make this, which can be substituted with plain Greek yogurt, sour cream, or mayo.
- For a different flavor, you can use a jalapeno (seeds removed unless you like lots of heat), instead of green onions.
- Instead of honey, you can use half the amount and replace it with sugar.
Ways to Use Cilantro Lime Dressing
- Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps
- Taco Stuffed Peppers
- Cajun Chicken Tacos
- Crock Pot Chicken Tacos
- Dressing for Coleslaw
How Long is Cilantro Lime Dressing Good For
- This dressing can be kept in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week, but tastes the most fresh if used within 5 days.
Try These Next!
- Island Chicken Marinade
- Lemon Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Copycat Texas Roadhouse Steak Rub
- Copycat Olive Garden Salad Dressing
- Homemade Croutons
- Homemade Restaurant Salsa
- Join my free email list! You’ll get just one email a week with my latest recipes!
- Plus, follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. I love connecting with you guys. 😊
Rate and Comment!
Did you make this recipe?! Did the information help you? I would love if you would rate the recipe and leave a comment!
Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing
- 3/4 cup packed cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup plain Greek Yogurt, can sub sour cream or mayo
- 4 Tablespoons avocado oil, can sub olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons lime juice
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon honey, can sub 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Food Processor
- Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor, or if possible, a Ninja Bullet or Nutribullet for a smoother consistency.
- Chill for 20 minutes prior to using.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.