No Bake Vanilla Cheesecake
This easy no-bake vanilla cheesecake is topped with your favorite fruits and a drizzle of caramel sauce! Plus, it’s made with a homemade browned butter graham cracker crust!
Be sure to try my Butterfinger Bomb Cake recipe next!
But when I do make dessert, it usually involves some element of cheesecake. And in several cases, there isn’t any baking involved.
Let’s get into what you need to make this recipe!
Ingredients for No-Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate Chips
- Heavy Cream
- Powdered Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Cream Cheese
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Fresh Fruit and/or Caramel Sauce, for topping
Note:If you happen to have coffee creamer in your fridge, that can be used instead of heavy cream!
- This cheesecake is pretty set after 4 hours, but I love to chill overnight when I can.
The Secret to a Super Smooth Cheesecake
- Let the cream cheese sit at room temperature for at least an hour before beginning. You don’t want it to be at all cold.
- Beat the cream cheese separately from the other ingredients until it’s smooth and whipped.
- In this recipe, allow the melted chocolate to come back up to room temperature or it will mess with the consistency.
How to get Smooth/Clean Slices
- Take a long, sharp knife. Run it under hot water for 15 seconds.
- Wipe it dry and make your first cut.
- Clean, and repeat for each slice you make.
Try These Next!
- Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes
- No Bake Oreo Delight
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
- No Bake Holiday Oreo Truffles
- Join my free email list! You’ll get just one email a week with my latest recipes!
- Plus, follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. I love connecting with you guys. 😊
No Bake Vanilla Cheesecake
This no-bake vanilla cheesecake is topped with your favorite fruits and a drizzle of caramel sauce! Plus, it's made with a homemade browned butter graham cracker crust!
- 1 ¾ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 8 Tablespoons butter
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 24 oz. cream cheese at room temperature
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 6 Tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fresh fruit, whipped cream, or caramel sauce
Add the chocolate chips to a medium bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir, and add 3 tablespoons of heavy cream,, saving the other 3 for later. Continue to heat for 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until smooth and melted. Set aside and let it come back up to room temperature.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium-low heat. Watch it carefully as it will soon start to bubble and ‘fizz'. This is when the butter starts to caramelize and sweeten. Whisk it for 2 minutes as it caramelizes and then remove it from the heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the browned butter and graham cracker crumbs until it has a wet, sandy consistency. Add it to a 9-inch pie plate. Press it on the bottom and the sides of the pie plate until it's firmly in place. (It will happen, just keep pressing.)
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to whip the (room temperature) cream cheese.
Once whipped and fluffy, add the powdered sugar and beat until smooth. Add the vanilla extract and remaining 3 tablespoons of heavy cream. Beat until smooth.
- Add the filling to the top of the crust and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Slice, and serve with your favorite fruits, sauces, or whipped cream!