This Copycat Texas Roadhouse Butter recipe needs nothing more than a little honey, butter, and 2 additional ingredients! Use this on homemade rolls, pancakes, sweet potatoes, and more!
Be sure to pair this with my Texas Roadhouse Rolls Recipe!
If you’ve been to Texas Roadhouse, you probably won’t be able to tell the difference between their delicious honey & cinnamon butter, and this. If you’ve never been there, you have to try this. The sweet cinnamon/honey/butter combo is to die.
I’ve masted the art of making their rolls too- they’re spot on, and perfect with this sweet butter. And when I say that I’ve “mastered the art”, I mean…I used yeast that wasn’t expired. (Did that once, didn’t work out well.)- But attempt #2 worked out perfectly. And after just a day, they’re almost gone. Those glistening, buttery, soft rolls have a hint of honey flavor and are just way too good.
- High-quality Butter
- Powdered Sugar
The Key To Creamy Butter
To ensure that your butter is creamy and smooth, use high quality butter.
Ensure that it has been at room temperature for at least an hour. Don’t microwave it to achieve this as it will mess with the consistency.
What Brand of Butter is Best?
Grade AA butter is the highest quality butter you can find, if you are able to get your hands on some.
Cabot Salted Butter is definitely better than store-brand butter and is what I love using for this recipe.
What Does Honey Butter Taste Like?
- Honey butter is a delicious combination of salty and sweet, and there is a touch of honey flavor in there as well. It tastes perfectly with various breads, rolls, muffins, pancakes and even sweet potatoes.
- Honey butter can be stored in the refrigerator for a week. You can even freeze it but taking chilled honey butter and placing it in between some wax paper and wrapping plastic wrap around it.
What To Serve With Honey Butter
Try These Next!
- Texas Roadhouse Steak Rub
- Longhorn Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole
- McDonald’s French Fries
Copycat Texas Roadhouse Butter
- 1 stick salted butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1.5 Tablespoons honey
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- For a creamy consistency, ensure that your butter is very soft and has been at room temperature for at least an hour. Don't heat it in the microwave to achieve this as it will mess with the consistency of the butter. Mix all ingredients with an electric mixer until it's creamy and smooth. Refrigerate until ready to use and enjoy!
Recipe Source: RainingHotCoupons.com