Christmas Cookie Dip
This white and Fluffy Christmas Cookie Dip is topped with sprinkles and served with your favorite cookies, fruit, or pretzels. A sweet and simple snack that’s perfect for the holidays!
Ahhh… Christmas Cookie Dip. I love recipes that you literally cannot screw up. Because with everything going on during the holidays, I don’t have time for “Pinterest Fails”. Like instead of getting a colorful arrangement of the most perfect cookies known to man, you end up with a pile of lumpy goo on a baking sheet. Nah. No time for that. Not this month.
So instead, I like to throw a bunch of stuff into a bowl, mix it, and call it a day. You can even buy the cookies. I give you permission. (Although these classic shortbread cookies only need four ingredients and are perfect with this dip.) Sugar cookies are great too. But anyway.
Slight segway here, but, can I just say, thank God for Amazon Prime? How did anyone ever Christmas Shop before it?! How did anyone ever do anything before it?! I don’t think I’d even remember to buy shampoo if I couldn’t just hit a button and have it delivered in 2 days. (Which I just did by the way because I’m using an old travel-sized one until it gets here.) Mom brains and Amazon Prime go together like cookies and Christmas Dip 😉
Welp, I hope your holiday planning is going well, and I hope this Christmas Cookie dip saves your life in a pinch, and I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!
You should also try these!
- No Bake Holiday Oreo Truffles
- Shortbread Cookies
- Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
- French Toast Roll-ups with Sausage
You should join my free email list and be the first to know about my latest recipes! I sent out just one email a week so you won’t get sick of me. And while you’re at it, I’d love for you to like my Facebook Page and follow me on Pinterest and Instagram too!
- ½ cup Greek vanilla yogurt
- 3 oz. cream cheese softened
- 3 Tablespoons butter softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ - ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup flour
- 1/3 cup red and green sprinkles
- Shortbread Cookies for dipping (fruit and pretzels are also great!)
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the yogurt, cream cheese, and butter until light and fluffy. (About 5 minutes)
- Add the vanilla, ¼ cup of the powdered sugar, and flour. Beat until well-combined.
- (Best Part): Take a taste. If you want sweeter dip, add 1/8 – ¼ cup more powdered sugar.
- Serve with cookies, fruit, and/or pretzels and enjoy!