Juicy turkey is heated in sesame oil with a splash of soy sauce, then immersed in a savory turkey stock with Bok Choy and classic Ramen Noodles.
Be sure to try my Ramen Noodle Chicken Stir Fry with Peanut Sauce recipe next!
Alright. I know. It’s November 22nd, Thanksgiving is tomorrow, and you’re probably sick of turkey before you’ve even eaten it. BUT, let me just say this. This turkey is drizzled with soy sauce and tossed in sesame oil for an Asian twist that will make you forget that you’re even eating Turkey. (And by the way, if you’re not eating turkey, a rotisserie chicken is absolutely perfect for this meal.) And either option is perfect for making your own stock, which makes this soup that much more comforting.
Using Homemade Chicken Stock
Whenever you make homemade soup, I highly suggest using homemade chicken stock. I promise, your cooking will taste ten times better.
Remember that you can always freeze leftover chicken carcass/meat and make chicken stock on a day when you have time! No defrosting necessary!
I was excited to share this meal idea with my husband as I was making it, but I could tell he had his doubts. He doesn’t admit that he’s a picky eater but man, he’s a picky eater. Anyway he devoured this soup. Like, tip-the-bowl-and-pour-every-last-drop-in-your-mouth kind of devour. Like, we have no leftovers kind of devour.
(I think I prefer the picky eater in him.)
Try These Next!
- Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps
- Turkey and White Bean Spinach Soup
- Ham and Bean Soup (Stove Top, Slow Cooker, or Instant Pot!)
- Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup
- more soup recipes
- Join my free email list! You’ll get just one email a week with my latest recipes!
- Plus, follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. I love connecting with you guys. 😊
Turkey Ramen Noodle Soup
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cups diced turkey
- 4 cups turkey stock, or chicken stock, preferably homemade
- 3 oz. ramen noodles (toss the flavor packet)
- 1 heaping cup Bok Choy, Chiffonade
- ¼ cup diced scallions for topping, optional
- In a large soup pot, heat the sesame oil over medium heat.
- Drizzle one tablespoons of soy sauce over the turkey and toss to coat. Add the turkey to the sesame oil and heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour in the turkey stock and add remaining tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Bring the soup to a boil and add the Ramen Noodles and Bok Choy. Boil the ramen for the amount of time indicated on the package, then remove from the heat right away.
- Ladle into soup bowls, top with diced scallions, and enjoy!