Copycat PF Changs Chicken Lettuce Wraps
This 20-minute Copycat recipe for PF Changs Chicken Lettuce Wraps is so easy to make and has a perfect blend of ingredients! Substitute ground turkey for a leaner option and enjoy this healthy weeknight dinner!
As far as healthy recipes go, this is by far one of my favorites. My husband and toddler both love it, (my daughter won’t eat the lettuce but the chicken is her jam). It takes just twenty.… (twenty!) minutes to make, and it tastes just like the restaurant version!
Let’s check out the ingredients you’ll need:
PF Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps Ingredients
- Olive Oil
- Ground Chicken- Ground Turkey works too!
- Garlic- Mince fresh cloves yourself for ultimate flavor
- Yellow Onion
- Hoisin Sauce
- Soy Sauce
- Rice Wine Vinegar
- Fresh Ginger
- Sesame Oil
- Sriracha Sauce- Optional
- Whole Water Chestnuts- (from a can)
- Green Onions- To garnish
- Salt/Pepper, to taste
- Butter Lettuce
More Healthy Recipes
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Lemon Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Pan Fried Pork Chops with Spinach and Beans
- Thai Basil Chicken Stir Fry
- more healthy options
Love Copycat Recipes?
- Copycat Longhorn Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Copycat Taco Bell Mexican Pizza
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole
- Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce
- Copycat Panda Express Chow Mein
- more copycat recipes
- Join my free email list! You’ll get just one email a week with my latest recipes!
- Plus, follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. I love connecting with you guys. 😊
Did You Make This Recipe?
I would love for you to leave a rating and a comment below! How’d you do?! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Ground chicken and a savory combination of Asian flavors served in a cool and crunchy lettuce wrap and ready in just 20 minutes!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 white onion finely diced
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha Optional
- 8 oz. whole water chestnuts drained and diced
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 head butter lettuce
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, crumbling as you do so. (About 5 minutes.)
- Stir in the garlic, onions, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, ginger, sesame oil, sugar, and Sriracha. Stir occasionally and cook until onions are soft and translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the chestnuts and sliced green onions, salt and pepper and heat for an additional minute.
- Spoon 3-4 Tablespoons into the center of each lettuce leaf and enjoy!
If you don’t have (or like) ginger, sesame oil, Sriracha or chestnuts, this recipe is still delicious without them! Ground turkey is a great option in this recipe as well.
Adapted from: Damn Delicious