These Copycat PF Changs Chicken Lettuce Wraps make a healthy dinner idea that only takes 20 minutes to make! Even kids love this delicious filling and flavorful sauce!
Be sure to try my EASY recipe for Korean Beef Bowls next!
PF Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps
As far as healthy recipes go, this is by far one of my favorites. My husband and toddler both love it. My daughter used to only eat the filling but now she loves the lettuce part as well!
PRO TIP: Prepare all of your ingredients ahead of time. From there it takes just 10-15 minutes before dinner is served!
See below for ideas on what to serve with lettuce wraps.
See recipe card below this post for ingredient quantities and full written instructions
- Olive Oil
- Ground Chicken- Ground Turkey works too!
- Garlic- Mince fresh cloves yourself for ultimate flavor
- White Onion- Can sub yellow
- Hoisin Sauce
- Soy Sauce
- Rice Wine Vinegar
- Fresh Ginger
- Sesame Oil
- Sriracha Sauce- Optional
- Whole Water Chestnuts- (from a can)
- Green Onions- To garnish
- Salt/Pepper, to taste
- Butter Lettuce
How to Make it
- Heat the chicken with olive oil over medium-high heat until cooked through.
- Add the garlic, onions, Hoisin sauce, Soy Sauce, Rice Wine Vinegar, Ginger, Sesame Oil, Sugar, and Sriracaha. Stir occasionally until onions softened.
- Add water chestnuts, green onions, and salt/pepper.
- Spoon the chicken filling into each lettuce leaf. Serve and enjoy!
Store leftover filling in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days, or the freezer for up to 3 months.
Try These Next!
Meow Gallery: The layout none is not available in this version.
Get My Free Meal Plan
Tried This Recipe?
Leave a review, I love hearing your feedback! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
PF Chang's Chicken Lettuce Wraps - BEST Copycat!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 white onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha, Optional
- 8 oz. whole water chestnuts, drained and diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 head butter lettuce
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, crumbling as you do so. (About 5 minutes.)
- Stir in the garlic, onions, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, ginger, sesame oil, sugar, and Sriracha. Stir occasionally and cook until onions are soft and translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the chestnuts and sliced green onions, salt and pepper and heat for an additional minute.
- Spoon 3-4 Tablespoons into the center of each lettuce leaf and enjoy!