These No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Pops have a golden graham cracker crust and smooth creamy filling! Add different filling options like Oreos or sprinkles!
Strawberry Cheesecake Pops
I have been making these cute little pops for at least 6 years. (Warning, they are addicting.)
They make a great idea for birthday parties, graduations, or just a fun dessert idea!
The Secret to Smooth Cheesecake
- Using ingredients that are completely at room temperature is the key to ensuring you won’t have lumpy batter.
- Beat the room temperature cream cheese with an electric mixer first, until it’s nice and smooth, before you add in the other ingredients.
- Once other ingredients are added, the mixture should not be over-mixed.
In addition to diced strawberries, you stuff lots of different sweet treats into these pops!
- Brownie Bites
- Chocolate Chips
- Toffee Bits
More Dessert Ideas
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
- Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes
- No Bake Oreo Delight
I’ve got a Free Meal Plan with 7 of my super popular recipes (complete with grocery list)! Sign up for my email list and I’ll send it over now along with weekly dinner recipes!
And follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest!
No Bake Cheesecake Pops
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 5 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup strawberries, finely diced
- Note: The ingredients should be at room temperature for them to combine smoothly.
- Use an electric mixer to mix the cream cheese. Set one Tablespoon of sugar aside and add the remaining 4 to the cream cheese. Add the powdered sugar and blend until combined.
- Add the sour cream and vanilla, mix until combined.
- Sprinkle the diced strawberries with the tablespoon of sugar. Fold into cheesecake mixture. Place in a container to freeze overnight (or 7-8 hours)
- Remove from the freezer and allow it to sit out for 15-20 minutes to soften. Take small handfuls and roll into balls. The shape doesn't have to be perfect at all, we can fix them later. Set them aside and place them in the freezer in groups as you go.
- Pour graham crack crumbs on a plate. Remove cheesecake balls from freezer (in groups). Perfect the balls a bit, clean your hands, and one by one, cover them generously with graham cracker crumbs. Have your hands full of crumbs as you cover them. As you do so, perfect the shape of the balls and place them in a container to freeze as you finish each one.
- When ready to serve, slide a popsicle stick in the middle of each one (I had kabob sticks so I cut those in half and used those!)
I’m making these and going to kep them in freezer but could they be moved to refrigerator and taken out as ordered ty
Hi Rudy, I often store them in my freezer and take them out as needed, yes!
Just read the recipe for the no bake strawberry cheesecake balls, but I am going to make different kinds for my Christmas dinner at work.
Theses sound awesome, how long do they hold up in the freezer?
Up to 3 months! 🙂