These Oven Baked Pork Chops are filled with savory cranberry sausage stuffing. They only take 20 minutes to bake and make a perfect easy dinner!
Stuffed Pork Chops
I love that this recipe is so quick and easy, and the stuffing adds so much flavor.
What kind of Pork Chops Are Best to Stuff?
Boneless pork chops of regular thickness work perfectly well for stuffing, no need to purchase the extra thick ones.
Use a paring knife to create a pocket into the pork chops that will hold a good amount of filing.
How Long Do You Bake Pork Chops?
Boneless pork chops take 15-20 minutes to bake in a 400 degree oven.
Freezing Stuffed Pork Chops
Stuffed Pork Chops make a great freezer food. Wrap each stuffed/unbaked pork chop in foil and place it in a labeled freezer bag. It’s best to use them within 3 months.
When you’re ready to serve them, simply let them defrost in the refrigerator overnight, uncover them, and bake them as instructed in the recipe below!
Using Leftover Stuffing
This recipe is a is a great way to use up leftover stuffing.
If you would like to avoid overcooking the stuffing since this is the second time around, I recommend searing the pork chops over medium heat for just a few minutes on each side to give it texture and color.
Then stuff them and bake them and bake as outlined.
Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container and use within 3 days, or freeze and use within 3 months.
What to Serve with Stuffed Pork Chops
- Homemade Mashed Potatoes
- Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- Buttermilk or Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- Roasted Carrots, Green Beans, Broccoli, or Brussels Sprouts
Try These Next!
My Free Meal Plan
Oven Baked Stuffed Pork Chops
- 10 boneless pork chops
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup diced onions, cooked until softened
- ¼ cup diced celery, cooked until softened
- ½ cup cooked sausage, diced
- 6 oz. Martin’s Potatobred Stuffing
- 1/2 can cream of chicken soup
- 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- Salt/Pepper, to taste
Pork Seasoning Mix
- 1 teaspoon Rosemary
- ¾ teaspoon oregano
- ¾ teaspoon thyme
- ¾ teaspoon sage
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Use a paring knife to slice into the side of each pork chop to create a pocket for the stuffing.
- Add all stuffing ingredients to a large bowl until just combined, don’t overmix.
- Scoop the stuffing into each pork chop, you’ll be able to stuff it with more than you think! Place the pork chops in a baking dish.
- Add 4 Tablespoons of olive oil to a medium bowl along with the pork seasoning ingredients. Use a pastry brush to brush it over the pork chops.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes, until the top of the pork chops begin to turn golden brown.
- Serve with roasted potatoes and green beans and enjoy!