3-Ingredient Banana Blueberry Waffles
Bananas, Blueberries, and Eggs are all you need to make these healthy and wholesome waffles! Top with whipped cream, fresh fruit, or syrup.
It’s true: you only need 3 ingredients for these banana blueberry waffles.
You can eat these without a shred of guilt, when you’re done you’ve satisfied your waffle craving, but you’ve really had a banana, and egg, and some blueberries. AMAZING I tell you! Yes. The waffle can be a little tricky to remove from the waffle iron. It’s much easier to let it sit in the iron after you turn off the heat to let it firm-up a bit more. If you do that, you’re golden. I used a knife to loosen up the edges and removed one triangle at a time.
You should also try these!
- Waffle Iron Hash Browns
- Grilled Avocado and Eggs
- Blueberry Buttermilk Pancake Bites
- Copycat IHOP Buttermilk Pancakes
3-ingredient Banana Blueberry Waffles
Bananas, Blueberries, and Eggs are all you need to make these healthy and wholesome waffles! Top with whipped cream, fresh fruit, or syrup. It's an energizing and healthy way to start the day!
- 1 banana sliced
- 1 large egg
- 5 Blueberries
- Preheat the waffle iron and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Crack the egg into a small mixing bowl and add the banana slices. Mash the banana and mix thoroughly with the egg. Stir in the blueberries.
- Pour into the waffle iron and close the lid. Cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side. Shut off heat. Let the waffle sit in the iron for a bit, it will get firmer upon standing and will be easier to remove. I used a knife to loosen around the edges, removing one waffle triangle at a time.
- Enjoy as-is or serve with butter and/or syrup!
Banana Health Benefits source: Health Ambition.com
Blueberry & Eggs Health Benefits source: whfoods.com