3-Ingredient Banana Blueberry Waffles
Bananas, Blueberries, and Eggs are all you need to make these healthy and wholesome waffles! Top with whipped cream, fresh fruit, or syrup.
It’s true: you only need 3 ingredients for these banana blueberry waffles.
You can eat these without a shred of guilt, when you’re done you’ve satisfied your waffle craving, but you’ve really had a banana, and egg, and some blueberries. AMAZING I tell you! Yes. The waffle can be a little tricky to remove from the waffle iron. It’s much easier to let it sit in the iron after you turn off the heat to let it firm-up a bit more. If you do that, you’re golden. I used a knife to loosen up the edges and removed one triangle at a time.
You should also try these!
- Waffle Iron Hash Browns
- Grilled Avocado and Eggs
- Blueberry Buttermilk Pancake Bites
- Copycat IHOP Buttermilk Pancakes
3-ingredient Banana Blueberry Waffles
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 large egg
- 5 Blueberries
- Preheat the waffle iron and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Crack the egg into a small mixing bowl and add the banana slices. Mash the banana and mix thoroughly with the egg. Stir in the blueberries.
- Pour into the waffle iron and close the lid. Cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side. Shut off heat. Let the waffle sit in the iron for a bit, it will get firmer upon standing and will be easier to remove. I used a knife to loosen around the edges, removing one waffle triangle at a time.
- Enjoy as-is or serve with butter and/or syrup!
Banana Health Benefits source: Health Ambition.com
Blueberry & Eggs Health Benefits source: whfoods.com