You’re just 4-ingredients away from this ultra-satisfying Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie. With a range of dairy-free options to choose from, this recipe’s got you covered!
There are far things better than the ol’ peanut butter/banana combo, and when they come together in this 4-ingredient smoothie, it’s definitely heaven in a glass.
- Peanut Butter
- Vanilla Extract
- Milk- see below for substitution options
Milk Substitutions in Smoothies
Soy milk, almond milk, and Coconut milk make great substitutions for regular milk when making smoothies.
Best Equipment For Making Smoothies
My first suggestion would be to use a NutriBullet.
- This is the one that I have and it’s super powerful. It allows you to fully extract nutrients because it breaks down pulp, seeds, stalks, and skins so finely that you don’t even realize it’s there.
You can also use a good quality blender.
Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- 1 cup milk, see notes
- 1 frozen banana, sliced into one inch pieces
- 1 ½ Tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or NutriBullet, (my tool of choice). Blend until smooth. Pour into a glass and serve!