Sometimes, nothing hits the spot like good ol’ cheesecake. I brought these to a little girl’s night recently… I was afraid that I might be a little too lazy to make a homemade concoction for this little swaray, but these are too easy- I had no excuse. You can even use Nilla Wafers instead of making a crust 😉 And the topping is totally customizable.
I personally like to freeze these… and eat them frozen. Is that weird?! I LOVE frozen desserts… if even they’re not really meant to be frozen….
The graham cracker crust is sweet and buttery, and the filling is oh-so creamy, with the most subtle hint of lemon! And don’t even get me started on the cherry topping…it’s just classic.
Welp, I’m hungry! I hate it when I talk myself into hunger… it really doesn’t take much. I was pretty much hungry after I wrote the word cheesecake. Dang.
What’s your favorite easy dessert?!!?
You know…………these little gems are perfect for the holidays coming up 😉 People aren’t shy about eating them either- you don’t even need a plate 😉
- 1.5 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup sugar
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 21 oz. cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all of the crust ingredients in a large bowl & divide evenly on the bottom of each muffin tin and press down until firm to form the crust.
- Bake for 5 minutes and remove from the oven. Let it cool completely in the tin.
- Combine all of the filling ingredients except for the cherry pie filling.
- Disperse evenly into each muffin tin, leaving each ⅔ full.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until set.
- Top each with cherry filling and chill in the fridge until cooled completely.