This whipped garlic Feta Dip is easy to make with cream cheese and Greek yogurt or sour cream! It has a hint of lemon juice, simple seasonings, and can be garnished with diced tomatoes.
Servings: 2 cups
- 4 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 6 oz. crumbled Feta cheese equal to 1 + 1/3 cup
- ⅓ cup plain Greek yogurt see notes for substitutions
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1 Pinch dried dill
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Roma tomato diced
- Fresh Basil
- Freshly cracked black pepper to taste
Blend the softened cream cheese In a food processor until it’s smooth.
Add the feta, cream cheese, Greek yogurt, garlic, dill, oregano, and lemon juice. Blend until well-combined.
Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to serve.
Serve with toasted Naan bread (see notes), crackers, pita chips, pretzels, French bread, or veggies!
This recipe makes 2 cups, the nutritional information is per cup.
Substitute for Plain Greek Yogurt:
- Sour cream. This would be my first choice, I make this substitution often.
- Mayo can also be used.
- Cottage Cheese is another alternative, the consistency won't be quite the same but it'll have great flavor.
To serve with toasted Naan bread:
- Brush Naan bread lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with kosher salt.
- Place directly on oven racks. Bake in a preheated 375 ° oven for 8-10 minutes, or until crisp.
- Transfer to cooling racks to keep them crisp.
- Once cooled, slice into triangles for dipping.
- Store in a covered airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Calories: 454kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 24g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 140mg | Sodium: 1147mg | Potassium: 300mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1427IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 545mg | Iron: 2mg