Slow-Cooker Buffalo Chicken Chili
This buffalo chicken chili is loaded with juicy chicken is sprinkled with classic chili seasonings, buffalo sauce, corn, beans, and diced tomatoes. Then, it all simmers in the slow cooker before being topped with cilantro, blue cheese, and crunchy tortilla strips!
Add the chicken, chili seasoning, cream cheese, chicken broth, buffalo sauce, cayenne, and hot sauce to the slow cooker.
Heat on low for 4 hours or on high for 2.
Use a fork to shred the chicken into thin strips.
Add all remaining ingredients, excluding garnishes, and heat for another 2 hours on low or 1 hour on high.
Top with garnishes and serve!
Up to 2 tablespoons tomato paste may also be incorporated for thicker consistency.
Stove Top Method:
- Boil the chicken in water until completely cooked through.
- Drain, and shred with two forks. -Add the softened cream cheese, chicken broth, buffalo sauce, cayenne, and hot sauce.
- Stir until well combined, and cook on medium-high heat for 15 minutes.
- Gently stir in remaining ingredients, and heat for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Top with garnishes, and serve!
Calories: 709kcal, Carbohydrates: 52g, Protein: 63g, Fat: 29g, Saturated Fat: 12g, Cholesterol: 207mg, Sodium: 3112mg, Potassium: 2126mg, Fiber: 11g, Sugar: 16g, Vitamin A: 5760IU, Vitamin C: 26.8mg, Calcium: 166mg, Iron: 6.6mg