This EASY BLT Dip starts with a cream cheese and sour cream mixture with Ranch seasoning. It’s served cold and topped with layers of crispy bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese. Serve this creamy dip with a variety of chips, bread, toast, or vegetables.
Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, Ranch seasoning, and garlic powder. I like to throw in 2-3 strips of cooked/crumbled bacon and use the rest for the topping.
Spread the dip onto the bottom of a 9-inch serving bowl. (A pie pan works well.) I leave a small perimeter around the edge of the serving bowl and fill up that space with lettuce.
Next, add the diced tomatoes around the edges and on the top. Finally, add the shredded cheese and crumbled bacon. Serve! (See notes for what to serve this with.)
- Chips: I love serving this with Pita Chips (Stacy's and Town House are my favorites.) Bagel Chips, Tortilla Chips, and Potato Chips work too!
- Vegetables: Baby Carrots/Carrot Sticks, Sliced Cucumbers, Bell Peppers, Celery, and Cherry Tomatoes are all really great with this dip.
- Bread: Crusty Artisan, Sourdough, and Naan Bread are all delicious options as well.
- Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, ranch seasoning, garlic powder.
- Store in an airtight container or a covered serving dish for up to 2 days.
- The day before serving: Dice the tomatoes, shred the lettuce and cheese cheese, and cook/crumble the bacon. Place them in separate Ziploc bags and add them just before serving.
Calories: 249kcal, Carbohydrates: 5g, Protein: 8g, Fat: 22g, Saturated Fat: 12g, Trans Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 67mg, Sodium: 587mg, Potassium: 132mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 2g, Vitamin A: 726IU, Vitamin C: 1mg, Calcium: 163mg, Iron: 1mg