This Naan Pizza recipe is an easy dinner idea that takes just 20 minutes from start to finish! The crust is brushed with buttery garlic Parmesan and the topping ideas are endless.
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Combine melted butter, garlic powder, and Parmesan cheese. Brush the outer edge of each pizza where the crust will be.
Spread pizza sauce over the top of each pizza, leaving room around the edge where the crust is.
Sprinkle mozzarella cheese in an even layer over the top. Add desired pizza toppings, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake for 5 minutes. Rotate baking sheet/pizza stone 180 degrees and bake for 5 more minutes. Ovens vary slightly so check on it 2 minutes beforehand.
Remove from oven and create one vertical and one horizontal slice using a long chef’s knife or a pizza cutter. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes if desired and serve with garlic bread with cheese.
- Pizza topping options include: pepperoni, mushrooms, sausage, ground beef, onions, peppers, olives, feta, etc.
- Stonefire is the brand of Naan bread that I use. It can be found in the bakery or deli section at the grocery store. You can also make homemade Naan bread.
- Low moisture/whole milk mozzarella is best for pizza. Dragone is my preferred brand.
- If adding vegetables or raw sausage/beef, make sure they’re fairly small in size so that they have a chance to cook through.
- I purchased washed/sliced mushrooms for this as a time saver. Mine were sliced on the thicker side so I sliced them in half to make 2 thinner slices.
- Rao’s Marinara or Pizza sauce is great on these. You can also try my homemade marinara sauce.
- Grilling Method: Place the prepared pizza directly on a preheated gas grill at 375-400 degrees, (medium-high heat). Ensure that the flame isn’t touching the pizza directly. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or so, until the cheese is melted and toppings are cooked.
- Store in an airtight container and refrigerate for 3-4 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
- To reheat from frozen, bake in a 375° oven for 10-12 minutes, until warm and heated through.
Calories: 325kcal, Carbohydrates: 20g, Protein: 17g, Fat: 20g, Saturated Fat: 11g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 5g, Trans Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 60mg, Sodium: 965mg, Potassium: 251mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 4g, Vitamin A: 796IU, Vitamin C: 4mg, Calcium: 344mg, Iron: 1mg