Honey Mustard Sauce
This creamy honey mustard recipe makes a perfect dipping sauce, salad dressing, or addition to pork and chicken!
Add ingredients to a medium bowl and whisk vigorously until the consistency is completely smooth, it will take a minute or two.
You can serve it immediately, however it tastes best if chilled in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. This allows the flavors to combine and the consistency to thicken.
- Spicy Brown Mustard can be used if you don't have Dijon.
- Plain Greek Yogurt can be used instead of Mayo.
- White Vinegar can be substituted if you don't have apple cider vinegar.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes prior to serving if time allows.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge. The shelf life depends on the ingredients that you used to make it. It's good until any ingredient used in the recipe expires.
Nutritional Facts are based on 1 tablespoon. There are 12 Tablespoons in this recipe, equal to 3/4 cups.
Tools for this Recipe
(Amazon affiliate links)
Be sure to check out my other Pantry Staple Recipes including my 10-minute brown gravy or chicken gravy, or my condensed cream of chicken and cream of mushroom soups!
Calories: 61kcal, Carbohydrates: 5g, Protein: 1g, Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 3mg, Sodium: 107mg, Potassium: 3mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 4g, Calcium: 1mg, Iron: 1mg