Easy Garlic Knots
Finger foods are definitely the best kind, in my book. I loveeeeeeeeee love loveee to snack. And these are perfect snacking material. If you can’t eat the whole batch, they do taste good if popped back in the oven to reheat. If you wanted to get really crazy, you could stuff some pepperoni into those crevices and turn them into pizza rolls of sorts. I haven’t tried it, but now I want to! (if you do, kindly report back!)
Other than that, there’s not much to it! (Which is the best part about it- easy easy easy.)
What’s your favorite finger food?!
My answer will change on a daily basis. (And today, the answer is, Garlic Knots)
- 5 Tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 (16.3 oz) tube refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with a light coat of nonstick spray.
- Slice each biscuit in half and roll into small ropes, until they’re about 5 inches in length. Tie each into a knot, tucking in the ends and place on a baking sheet.
- Whisk together the melted butter, and remaining ingredients and brush onto each knot, using half of the mixture.
- Bake the knots for 8-10 minutes, until they are golden brown in color. Immediately brush the remaining butter mixture onto each and serve warm with marinara sauce.
Recipe adapted from DamnDelicious.net
And if you’re looking for other awesome football/party snacks, I’d definitely recommend these as well : )
*This post may contain affiliate links