Easy Egg Cups
I know, I need to stop it with the egg cups. I’ve made bacon & egg cups, hash brown egg cups… and well, these. These should really be called “whatever you have in your fridge” cups. Orrrrr… “I want eggs but I’m lazy” cups. I literally threw eggs and fixins’ (yes, fixins’) into a bowl, mixed it around, and put them into muffin tins sprayed with vegetable oil. I had some cooked broccoli that I wanted to get rid of, some cheese (because, duh.) and a spot of ham 😉 (… I just said that in an English accent)
I used more egg whites and tossed one yolk because my pants are getting too tight. (Don’t you hate that!? ughhhhh) –Omitting the cheese was not an option for me though, nope.
It’s been a heck of a week. I’ll tell ya, eggs make everything better. A good breakfast never hurt nobody. Served with a side of homemade bread and you got yourself a real meal.
What’s your ultimate favorite thing for breakfast? I like a good combo.. like eggs, pancakes, bread, sausage… the works. I haven’t had pancakes in a while, that’ll have to come soon- whatcha think?
- 3 eggs, whisked
- ½ cup fillings (cheese, veggies, meat, whatevs!)
- Vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Mix the whisked eggs and fillings together in a small bowl. Pour into 4 muffin tins that have been lighted sprayed with vegetable oil.
- Place in oven for about 15 minutes, until they’ve firmed up.
- Use a butter knife to loosen the edges around the cupcake tin. Take a fork and carefully lift up the bottom and scoop it out.
- Serve with a side of homemade Ciabatta bread, son!
*This post may contain affiliate links