Bacon Ranch Turkey Burgers
These grilled bacon ranch turkey burgers have bacon that’s worked right into the turkey! Learn how to keep turkey burgers from falling apart on the grill, and load these up with Ranch seasoning for ultimate flavor!
Be sure to try my Copycat Texas Roadhouse Steak Rub recipe next!
I have quite a collection of ranch recipes at this point, but these turkey ranch burgers might be one of my-all time favorites.
You don’t need many ingredients for this recipe either, sometimes it’s better to keep it simple!
Ranch Turkey Burger Ingredients
- Ground Turkey
- Bacon- Cooked and crumbled bacon is worked right into the turkey meat for amazing flavor!
- Italian Breadcrumbs
- Ranch Seasoning Mix– I buy mine in bulk
- Cheese- American or Cheddar taste great
- Burger Buns- Fresh bulky rolls from the bakery section at the grocery store have the best flavor
Turkey is a really way to mix things up from a regular beef burger, but the leaner turkey meat can sometimes fall apart on you, especially on the grill. Here’s how to keep that from happening:
How To Keep Turkey Burgers From Falling Apart
–Breadcrumbs and an egg in the turkey meat work as binders to hold the meat together.
–Don’t overwork the meat, just mix it long enough for the ingredients to combine.
-Keep the turkey meat cold.
-Flash freeze the patties for 10-15 minutes before putting them on the grill.
Prefer Beef Burgers?
What To Serve with Turkey Burgers
- Grilled Rosemary Potatoes
- Tuscan Tortellini Salad
- Easy Potato Salad
- The Pioneer Woman’s Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- Copycat KFC Coleslaw
- Homemade French Fries
- more side dish recipes
Try These Next!
- Join my free email list! You’ll get just one email a week with my latest recipes!
- Plus, follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. I love connecting with you guys. 😊
Did You Make This Recipe?
I would love for you to leave a rating and a comment below! How’d you do?!
These mouth-watering turkey burgers are loaded with crispy, crumbled bacon that’s molded right into the burger patty before being sprinkled with classic ranch seasoning.
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- Salt/pepper to taste
- ¾ cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 4 slices cheese Cheddar or American
- 4 hamburger buns
- Cook the bacon on low heat, using tongs to flip them occasionally when the sides begin to curl. Once cooked and crisp, place them on a plate lined with paper towels and let them cool. Once cooled, use your hands to crumble them into pieces.
- Combine the turkey, salt/pepper, breadcrumbs, egg, and crumbled bacon in a large bowl. Mix until just combined, don’t over mix.
- Shape the patties into 4 burgers of equal size.
- Rub the top and bottom of each burger with Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning.
- Place the patties on a plate and flash freeze them for 10-15 minutes. This helps ensure they don’t fall apart on the grill.
- Preheat the grill while the patties are in the freezer. Preheat one section of the grill to medium-high and another section to low.
- Add the patties to the high heat zone and close the lid. Don’t touch them at all until you’re ready to flip, about 4-5 minutes.
- Flip the burgers and cook for another 3 minutes or so. Add the cheese to the top of the burgers, then move them to the low heat zone for another 3 minutes with the lid closed.
- Place them on burger buns, serve with lettuce and tomatoes if desired, and enjoy!
Make sure to clean or use a new spatula after you’ve placed the raw turkey meat on the grill.