It’s JUST like being in front of a campfire 😉 These are even better than S’mores themselves, I think it’s the crust, delicious buttery graham crackers with a hint of vanilla, then topped with melted, gooey chocolate… and toasted marshmallows! They take no time to make, and have only have 5 ingredients. You MUST try it! Go!
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips (18 oz.)
- 4½ cups miniature marshmallows
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, stir together cookie mix and crumbs. Stir in melted butter until soft dough forms. Press into ungreased 13x9-inch pan. (I used 9 x 9 and that worked too!)
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until set. Immediately sprinkle chocolate chips over crust. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes or until chocolate begins to melt. Spread chocolate evenly over crust.
- Set oven control to broil. Sprinkle marshmallows over melted chocolate. Broil with top 5 to 6 inches from heat 20 to 30 seconds or until marshmallows are toasted. (Watch closely; marshmallows will brown quickly.) Cool 10 minutes. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Serve warm. Store any remaining bars tightly covered.
- Thank you to Betty Crocker for this one!