I’m gonna level with you. I eat pretty much all day long these days. I’m nearing my third trimester here and food is literally on my mind all the time. This is no problem, except that…well it’s considered bad form in the office if you’re chompin’ away in someone’s face during a morning meeting. It’s also considered bad form if you throw your notepad in their face just to make the meeting end faster so that you can go eat something. So having this fruit dip in the morning has pretty much saved my life…
The best part… you just mix three ingredients in a bowl and you’re done. PFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
Now, I have a story, that’s actually pretty shameful. I made this fruit dip for the first time one glorious afternoon, and we had friends over later that day. I was putting out snacks GALORE- chips and salsa, chicken wings, pizza bites, you name it. Well, after I tasted this dip, (which makes a lot mind you, 40 ounces at that…) I hoarded it for myself. I didn’t even put it out! AND I ate it in the corner while our friends were there… didn’t offer anyone a bite… just you know, pretended that no one could see me and silently shoved my face…
Maybeeeeee let’s just not share that story with anyone else. And if you were one of the people that was AT my house while I hoarded fruit dip to my face… I’m sorry. I’m not well.
- 1 (32 ounce) container Low-Fat Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) container Lite Cool Whip
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box dry instant vanilla pudding mix
- Frozen Blueberries to mix in, (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until well combined, and let chill for 30 minutes or longer prior to serving.
- To make a blueberry swirl, let about 10 frozen blueberries sit at room temperature for a few minutes, then mash them up a little bit to get some of the juice out. Use a spoon to gather some of the juice and lightly create swirl designs with it on the top of the dip ;)
Recipe Source: LayersOfHappiness