HI GUYS!!!… What’s new? Cuzzz… I had a baby!! Whew!!! Kind of cool being able to say that. She’s a little cutie pie, who is especially cute right now because she’s sleeping. I’m going to have to up my game on extra-easy recipes to share, because she keeps me busy! A huge high-five to every parent out there. I give you CREDIT…. and I’ve only been one for 3 weeks… ha, it barely even counts. I had her just in time to enjoy Mother’s Day though, haha…good timing there;)
So the weather is getting warm, finally, (which is great timing, maternity-leave wise!). I decided to welcome the weather with some no-churn ice cream. And well, I have a pretty ridiculous Cheesecake obsession so I had to work that into the mix… it was DELICIOUS. I’m sad that it’s gone, why does ice cream have to go away? I tried to make it last longer by keeping it in the downstairs freezer so I’d forget about it…. totally didn’t work. I’d just bring the whole container upstairs and eat straight out of it, all lady like and stuff.
Too bad little Taylor is too teeny tiny to enjoy some ice cream, but…. more for me? 🙂
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling (= 2 cups)
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl until smooth.
- Use an electric mixer to mix in the condensed milk and vanilla until smooth.
- Continue to stir on high until soft peaks form.
- Spread half of the mixture into an 8x8 inch pan . Spoon the cherry filling on top, then top with remaining cream mixture.
- Use a knife to swirl the cherries around into the cream.
- Cover, and freeze, preferably overnight, until firm.
Recipe Source: lifeloveliz.com